- 15 September, 2021
Taupo AFC is back training again under alert level 2 restrictions, which have been created following NZ Football Guidelines and approved by the Taupo District Council.
- Ensure your scan in on the Covid Tracer App
- Stay in your training “bubble”
- Masks to be worn to and from training
McCartney Teams have all resumed training and coaches will have been in touch with times & feilds.
- Parents should ideally stay in the car for drop off and pick up. You will need to wear a mask if coming over to the field of play.
- Players need to stay home if they are sick
- The NZ COVID Tracer app must be used by Parents. Additional QR codes have been placed around the park.
Full guidelines here: COVID-19-plan-September-2021
NZ Football Guidelines: FOOTBALL-AT-ALERT-LEVEL-2-SEPTEMBER-2021